These fantastic Crystal Quartz Singing bowls are now available!
There is 7 beautiful bowls in the set!
💙6’ - B note
💜7’ - A note
🧡8’ - G note
💚9’ - F note
❤️10’ - E note
💛11’ - D note
🖤12’ - C note
Complete with O Rings and Mallets
- Our chakra crystal singing bowls are imported from Nepal. Nepali Quartz carries the purest spiritual energy on Earth, and crystals from here are known for their amazing clarity. The tones produced by these crystal bowls are not just heard by the ear, you feel them in your body, affecting your energy centers (chakras) for healing, mindfulness & meditation. These bowls are much more reverberating with the tone lasting longer, simply because of the specific tuning and quartz crystal purity.
- Crystal singing bowls are the ultimate sound healers designed for chakra balancing.
- Sound healing, which is also known as sound therapy, has been practiced since ancient times. The concept of sound therapy is based on the idea that every part of your body creates a vibration which resonates in a certain way. Put another way, vibrational healing is based on the idea that everything in the universe - including our bodies - is in a state of vibration.
- When your body is out of balance, diseases can result. That is, illness is caused by blockage which stops the organ in question from vibrating at its healthy frequency. Sound healing works by sending sound waves throughout your body, which brings harmony through oscillation and resonance. This helps restore your body’s balance which in turn helps you heal.
- The body has a natural affinity to quartz. On a molecular level, our cells contains silica, which balances our electromagnetic energies. Crystal acts as an oscillator, magnifying and transmitting pure tone. As the sound affects brainwave activity one can enter into an altered state of consciousness. As different parts of the brain are affected, it is probable that they release different hormones and neuro-chemicals.
- The sounds of crystal singing bowls correspond to the octave of the sound within our etheric body. Sound can be translated into color and the body may be seen as a visible frequency that produces an auric color field which reflects our emotional states of consciousness and thus our physiological status. Pure quartz crystal contains the full spectrum of light and these bowls use specific colors that compliment each chakra.